Shopping in Mumbai & Luxurious Mumbai Hotels

Shopping in Mumbai & Luxurious Mumbai Hotels , My Casio digital camera with a 2G sandisk memory card was reformatted by accident by a friend. There were hundreds of photos that had not yet been backed up. I have not overwritten the data. I tried several data recovery software programs which I downloaded, which were supposed to recover even reformatted memory cards...but none have been successful.

I contacted one company, who told me that it is not possible to recover photos from Casio cameras when they are reformatted......is this so?? Don't want to spin my wheels anymore, I've gotten so many different answers, but I really would like to get those photos back.

I hope someone can give me a definitive answer."

The answer of this question is Absolutely YES, there is one kind of software that can recover pictures from Casio cameras. Let's walk through the following tutorials of how to achieve photo recovery for Casio.

How to Recover Photos for Camera

Step one. Choose one recovery software.


The thing you must have to prepare is of course photo recover software for your digital camera. There is lots of data recovery software on the market allowing you to select. So what you should do is to choose an easy-to-use program for your recovery tool. The first of all, this kind of software must have a simple interface, which means you can operate it without any difficulty, or even not reading user manual at all. Like uMacsoft Data Recovery is this kind of program.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Privacy

Privacy The owner of this blog does not share personal information with third-parties nor does the owner store information is collected about your visit for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser’s settings. The owner is not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without permission.
My Zimbio